Well, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I just haven't had a good free moment to write what's been going on! I missed the last two days of the regular school year due to the stomach flu which put me behind on my end of the year duties at school. I haven't had the stomach flu in YEARS, so let me tell you...I don't ever want it again...not eating for 2 days makes for one hungry mama. I am also teaching summer school and tutoring several kids, so my days and evenings are full these days...Once July rolls around, my days will be a little more free! I've also been meaning to get some photos of myself up here too, so when I learn how to upload them on our new computer, I will get them up.
Today was my 3rd baby appointment and it lasted another 5 minutes! Since my last appointment in May, I have gained 1, yes, 1 pound. I thought I had gained more than that since everyday it seems I find another pair of pants that don't fit anymore. The doctor said baby and I are doing just fine. I also got to hear the heartbeat again and it's just oh so cool. My doctor was able to find the heartbeat today right away and it was at 147. We will go next month for another ultrasound to find out if our little critter is a boy or girl. What are you predicting?
Thank you for all of the prayers and support for Baby Diaz! We can't wait to share more soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment