Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of School!

Today was the first day of school for both Juan and I.  I began another year at Thorpe Gordon Elementary as a Reading Specialist and Juan began his new career as a Social Studies teacher right here in Columbia.  He is thrilled to be working with high school students everyday now.  What a blessing to have him in a classroom of his own.  I did not take a photo of us today, but not much has changed in our looks since a few weeks ago on vacation.  I figured I'd take a school picture one of these mornings when we're not running late!  All in all, it was a fantastic day for both of us and even better that it is already Friday tomorrow.  I'll be ready for the weekend and to start fresh next week.  For now, it's time to just relax after a crazy first day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment