
This month has been flying by! We have been just enjoying the Christmas season together hanging out at home and playing around the Christmas tree. Juan and I finally got our tree up last weekend and it is awesome. It makes me just so happy to turn it on all day long and enjoy the lights and sparkle. Elena has really enjoyed looking at it as well. Believe it or not, she doesn't touch it that often. I put a few "touchable" ornaments closer to the bottom so that if she did get a bit curious, we'd all be safe! I have a video below of her playing with an ornament with a bell inside and she just thought that was great. Smiles all around. Since Elena's birthday, we haven't been doing much of anything! We'll bake a few cookies again this weekend and hopefully get out for some more shopping, but that's about it! This momma is hoping to get all of the shopping finished this weekend and begin wrapping it all up! I really do enjoy wrapping Christmas presents. For me, it's SO not a chore. It makes me happy knowing that the gift is going to bring a smile to someone we love's face. No better gift than that!! One more week of work left for both Juan and I and Christmas vacation will be here. I seriously cannot believe it. Another school year is passing us by in the blink of an eye. Trying to enjoy every second, but times are getting busy and the hustle and bustle of daily life can make that difficult at times! We thank God everyday that we have and love the jobs we do everyday and are able to touch so many lives. Here's to a blessed rest of the Christmas season!!

Can we please eat dinner now?
Stacking skills...
Not quite a pro, yet.
Trying again ;)
Playing "Where's Elena?"
Playing before we go meet Santa Claus! (She hated him, by the way.)
Hanging out on daddy's lap...look at those teeth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment