Now that her big birthday is past, we are back to business now. Tomorrow, Elena goes to the doctor for her one year well baby visit. She will get her next round of shots, so we hope that she does just as well with this round as she has with all the others. I'm sure Dr. Hagan will tell us all about what foods we can start feeding Elena and hopefully we can make the change from formula to milk! That will be exciting. Keep E in your prayers tomorrow that she has a good appointment!
I have officially changed my mode over to Christmas now. I haven't been wanting to think much about it until Elena's big day was over. I am excited to get our Christmas tree up, music going, and cookies baked. Oh, and Christmas vacation can't get here fast enough! I was lucky to spend an extra long weekend here at home with Elena, so it's back to normal until Christmas break in a few weeks. I know it will go by very fast, but it will be so sweet once it gets here! It's always such a nice time to be at home recharging the battery for the second half of the school year.
Thank you to everyone over this past year that we've been blessed with Elena. Juan and I are so grateful for all the help, prayers, gifts, advice, and visits from our family and friends. You truly are our rocks and inspiration! Here's to another wonderful year with Elena Elizabeth!
Our baby is 1!!
2:38pm 11/30/12...exactly one year old and this is what I'm doing ;)
Mmmmm...monkey cake!
Sugar cookies with abuela
The tissue paper the day after the party was still fun!
| Homemade monkey cupcakes...they were SO good!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment