Juan, Elena, and I had another wonderful four day weekend this weekend! Due to the snow storm that came through on Thursday, we ended up being home all day on Thursday and Friday. It was so much fun on Thursday to watch the snow as it moved in. We didn't have anything going on when we woke up on Thursday morning, but it didn't take long for it to move in and dump about 12 inches of snow when it was all said and done. The coolest part about it all was that we had thunder snow! I don't think I've ever experienced thunder snow like we had on Thursday. It repeatedly thundered for awhile and the snow just kept coming down like crazy. It was so much fun to watch with Elena. Over this past weekend, we just enjoyed a whole lot of lazy time at home. I thought I'd get so much accomplished around here, but in reality, not much got done except getting toys out and putting them away and laying on the couch. I must admit, it wasn't horrible ;) On Friday, we all spent some time in the afternoon outside. Juan got the front porch and driveway shoveled and Elena and I played in the snow. She had a good time. Now, we are getting ready for another snow storm that may give us another snow day this coming week...I'd rather not have another one, but will enjoy the day if we are at home yet again!! Getting to spend any whole day with Elena is a blessing for Juan and I...she is so much fun and teaches us so much about life and love everyday. Pictures and videos below of our girl! She's getting SO BIG!


Learning her opposites
This is where I fount Mittens this afternoon, and why Elena's door is CLOSED when she sleeps!!
Getting ready to play in her first snow!!
Our snow angel
"Pick me up!!"
Being a helper.
She is never happy when taking a picture with me!! Ha!
That's better.
We are funny.
Getting ready to open the oven.
Homer was teasing Elena :)
No comments:
Post a Comment