Sunday, June 30, 2013

19 Months Old!

Is it me or is it rediculous that the title of this blog is 19 months...I mean, seriously, since when did our baby get to be 19 months?  Before we know it, I'll be writing this blog and the title will be 19 YEARS...don't even get me started on that.  Anyway, summer vacation is finally here for us!  Elena will be home with mom and dad for a little over a month now and we couldn't be more excited to not have to be at school everyday for awhile.  Summer school was great and all, but I'm officially ready to be a little more lazy.  Mornings in pajamas until 10am or later sounds just perfect to me.  Some Sesame Street, puzzles, walks, and of course books are on the agenda for the upcoming days.  June seriously flew by and while I don't like wishing time away, it is a relief to be done with June and onto the wonderfulness that is SUMMER.  My most favorite time of year.  Although, it seems a little odd that we've had our windows open all day today getting the cool fresh air flowing through the house...it was only in the 70s today!!  Beautiful, though.  Enjoy the photos below...June was a relatively normal month without any major hiccups, which is just fine in our books!!


Elena had a great time at Messy Night put on by Parents As Teachers at the beginning of June!



 Flashing the crowd.






 Grandma love.
 She put on daddy's sock and helped do dishes.

 Swiffering

 Abuela love.
 She got a Cars cupcake from her friend at daycare for his birthday...mmmmm

 Ugh, not now, please.
I've got some serious business to attend to, thanks.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment