Tuesday, March 13, 2012

All is Good!!

Today, Elena had an appointment with the pediatric cardiologist to have her heart murmur checked on.  She was born with it, then it went away, and last month at her well baby check-up, it was back.  Since it wasn't consistent, Dr. Hagan wanted to have her heart checked just to make sure there was nothing wrong.  We are happy to say that Elena's heart is just fine and she is perfectly well.  Her cold is finally starting to go away too, so that is great news.  I think being home this week on Spring Break is going to help her get rid of those nasty germs.  The windows are open and the wind is blowing out all that winter air stuck in the house!  We will go back for Elena's 4 month check up in April.  I can't believe the time is flying by so quickly!  Before we know it, we'll be spending our afternoons out on the patio in the pool...gives me butterflies just thinking about it!!  Lots of pictures over the last few weeks...I will post them another day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment