Thursday, March 29, 2012
What a Year!
One year ago yesterday...March 28, 2011...Juan and I found out we were going to become parents. It has been the greatest blessing in the world to be parents to a beautiful and healthy baby girl. She is the light of our lives now. Everyday Juan and I just look at each other and marvel at her and how we could have possibly been so lucky to have this precious gift to enjoy each and every day. I still remember feeling that I was going to have a boy and Juan always said we would have a girl first. Well, he was obviously right and boy does Elena have him wrapped around her little finger! I just feel so overwhelmed everyday with emotion as a new mother and what the future holds for our family. It's a wonderful feeling, to be quite honest! It's amazing to think that just one year ago we were beginning on this journey of growing a healthy baby and here we are now trying to figure out if she's ready for cereal. Time continues to fly so fast...I just hope I am stopping enough to enjoy all of the little things everyday...the smiles, giggles, cries, whines, kicks, rolls, dirty diapers, etc...all the reminders of how blessed we are to have Elena! She will turn 4 months old tomorrow...pictures from the last few weeks to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment