Elena is also pulling herself up onto anything she can. The couch, toys, baskets she has conveniently tipped over to make it easier to climb on, and even magazine racks. This child is going to give us a run for our money! We are so thankful that my mom had a toy at her house that was perfect for Elena to stand up with and play...it has become a staple in our living room now. She cannot get enough of this Leap Frog play thing...it lights up, talks to her, sings...all in English or Spanish. Even Juan and I can tolerate the noise it makes...it's not obnoxious, so it is a perfect addition to our play time with Elena.
Elena is eating all baby foods with no problems at all. The mixed vegetables I made were not a hit until I mixed them with carrots. Now, they are just fine. Juan's mom made a whole bunch of home made baby food for Elena, so that is in our freezer just waiting to be eaten. This child will NEVER go hungry, that's for sure. Now, if we could only get this baby to pack on just a few more lbs!! Elena goes back to the doctor in a few weeks for a quick weight check and that's it...no well baby check ups until September. She has been just a happy, healthy baby since she was born...we thank God every single day for this. Elena continues to amaze Juan and I everyday...we have no idea how we got so blessed with such a beautiful baby girl...we just hope we do our best everyday to make her happy and give her the life that she so deserves. Below are lots of pictures and a few videos from the last few weeks...she is just getting so big!!
Getting up
Of course this is where I found her...
Interesting.
Love me some measuring spoons
I said, "NO MORE PEAS, MOM!!"
Fell asleep at abuela's
Good Morning!
This is how I play now.
Sure, I can stand by myself now.
No comments:
Post a Comment