Over the last few weeks, Elena has been eating a lot of new foods! She is loving her shredded cheese still, but has now moved onto string cheese too. Elena enjoys mozzarella, colby jack, and cheddar cheeses. I'm sure there are more that she likes, but we are sticking with the ones we enjoy most too! Elena tried her first french fry (which she loved), mashed potatoes, pieces of bread, yogurt bites, and even macaroni and cheese. I'm sure there are other foods we have given her, but I can't remember them all! She is still eating her regular baby foods, but her tastes are definitely evolving. She is gagging on the foods she doesn't like anymore, although, I have found that if I add a little extra bit of water to some of her food (especially the homemade ones), the texture is a bit smoother and she likes that more. She couldn't be more like her mama :) Elena still takes her bottles of formula daily and we have been working on that sippy cup, but it still isn't going that great. I'm going to give her this month and then hit the sippy cup hard after she turns one. I've been reading up on how to make a smooth transition, so here's to hoping it goes well!
Below are lots and lots of pictures from the last few weeks...starting with a NLCS championship day picture before school and ending with Elena and I's little outing to the park the other day. We continue to stay very busy with school and Elena, but Juan and I couldn't be more blessed. We are so thankful everyday for this beautiful family of ours and only hope to continue to grow closer together as we move into our first Thanksgiving together later this month. We have so much to be thankful for and are looking forward to all the blessed times ahead the next few months!
Wishing for a Cardinal win...
Just waking up...you got that bottle coming yet?
Attempting some mac n cheese
Elena's pumpkin glowing on Halloween night
Ugh, can we go yet?
Mmmmm...tootsie rolls...
This is the best one I could get...she won't stay still!!!
Just swingin'
No comments:
Post a Comment