On July 12, 2011, Juan and I were introduced to our daughter, Elena. She was very active during the ultrasound and here are two of the coolest pictures of her waving at us and sucking on her fingers. How is it possible to love someone so much you've never even met? I guess this is what it feels like to be a mom and dad now.
I have officially started to feel Elena moving around in my belly. She does not like it when I lay flat on my back. I think that's why she was so active during the ultrasound. She moves a lot. Last night was the first time Juan actually felt her kick. It was one of the coolest moments so far. We had just laid down to go to bed and I was laying on my back, attempting to irritate her enough to move for me. Well, it worked and I told Juan to come and feel and after a few seconds, she gave him a kick. INCREDIBLE!


No comments:
Post a Comment