I felt compelled to complain a bit this morning as I put on my clothes to get ready to head out to tutor students for a few hours. I HAVE LOST MY HIPS. I have no idea where they went ;) Another pair of shorts that I regularly have worn are going to the tub of my "no longer fit for now" pile.
My belly continues to grow, which has been wonderful. I've been feeling lots of jabs this week from Elena. I think she really likes it when I eat because afterwards is when I feel her the most. Juan has been able to feel some of her movements too and that has been so much fun.
I hope my hips plan to come back after the baby is born, but the fact that she is supposed to be here just a month before Christmas won't help me much because it's one of my most favorite times of year to EAT!!! Guess there will need to be a New Year's resolution for next year, huh??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment