Monday, July 11, 2011
Boy or Girl?
We're down to less than 24 hours and we will know if our little critter is a boy or girl! We get butterflies every time we think about knowing. It's all going to become so real tomorrow! I can't stand to wait any longer. Juan and I did a little experiment with our pets this afternoon in predicting boy or girl. As many of you know, I have been predicting boy and Juan has been predicting girl. We decided to leave it up to Homer and Mittens this afternoon and they both chose boy. I laid two pieces of paper on the floor, one marked girl and one marked boy. Both Homer and Mittens walked on the boy paper and literally stepped over the girl paper. The only thing that touched the girl paper was Homer's tail when he was sitting and wagging it. As for Mittens, we put two of the exact same treats on each paper to see where he would go...he immediately went to the boy paper and completely ignored the treat on the girl paper. We laughed so hard! He didn't even go to the treat on the girl paper until Juan directed him to it. I got a picture of the two of them by the papers after our experiment and as you can see, both are leaning towards boy. I guess we'll all know in less than 24 hours who is right! No matter what, it's going to be incredible to know. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment