Saturday, September 3, 2011

August Belly-Part 2

I've been taking a photo every month of me in my stretchy white tank top...looks like this shirt is getting a little too small for me now, but I will continue to take a photo in it every month just to see the progress we've made since the beginning!  It really is amazing how much she continues to grow.  This past week I got an e-mail update that she is the size of a head of cauliflower and about 2 pounds.  I think I'm starting to feel those 2 pounds just hanging out in my stomach...I can only imagine how I'll feel in another month or two when I'm really packing on the lbs!!  
Everything continues to go well and I have another doctor's appointment on Tuesday which is when I'll "drink the drink".  I'm sure another blog will follow on that whole experience.  Stay tuned...
Elena is really starting to pack a punch too.  She moves around A LOT.  I sit a lot now teaching students and if I sit for too long, boy does she let me know that I need to get up.  She sits very low in my belly so it seems as though her movements are exponentially harder and "squirmier".  Yes, I just made up that word, but it's the best word I could think of to describe the feeling!  She lets me know when I should eat something and gives me the "thank you" kicks after I eat too.  She's one active little critter.
Now onto our long Labor Day weekend together...looking forward to getting some things done and still having an extra day to relax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment