Pregnancy has been a wonderful experience for me and I've learned many things about myself so far...especially when it comes to food...as most of you know, I am not an adventurous eater, but I'm doing my best to eat a variety for baby...I am hungry quite often, but have to eat smaller portions as I don't have a lot of room to put all the food I want to eat!!
I have realized: I DO have a taste for Chef-Boy-Ardee mini-ravioli, S'mores have never tasted SO good, bagels with peanut butter are a great snack, I can eat a pound of steamed asparagus and not think twice about it, even though the thought of Chinese food during the first trimester made me gag, I have found my love for it again, bacon is and will always be delicious at anytime of the day, raspberry yogurt is the best, canned pears are one of my favorite fruits, I'm addicted to fresh fruit-raspberries, strawberries, apples, midnight grapes, and Carnation Instant Breakfast is perfect for my weekday mornings!!
I just can't believe we're on our way to week 31...it's incredible how fast the weeks go by. She'll be here before we know it!
A few more 3D Ultrasound pictures:
Oh, mom and dad, please stop taking my picture!
OK, I'll smile for you, but just this once.
I'm tired now and will just sit here and look cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment