Saturday, September 24, 2011

Glucose Test #2

I survived glucose test #2 and all test results came back normal.  I was SO thankful that there were no complications in this department.  I had never had trouble with this before, so I was so surprised when my numbers came back elevated the first time.  Thank you for all the prayers and concern as I made my way through the three hour test.  Being a teacher and all, I had plenty of things to keep me busy for three hours while I sat in the waiting room.  It really wasn't so bad.  Not only was I kept busy by my own work, but the comedy show I got from all of the elderly folks coming in to have their blood drawn was wonderful.  They would chat me up in a heartbeat asking about the baby and the weather.  I hadn't been so entertained in a long time in a waiting room!  It was a joy to talk to some of them and just observe while they spoke to others as well.  Many couples taking care of one another in their fragile states too...reminded me of what love really means.  So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment