Thursday, October 20, 2011

34 Weeks!

Sorry I have been a bit behind on my posts lately, but October has been a VERY busy month!  I'm currently sitting here at Parent-Teacher Conferences since I have some time between talking with parents. 
I made it to the doctor again yesterday and the trend continues...Elena is doing just fine.  My stomach is measuring on point and her heartbeat sounds strong and healthy.  All music to Juan and I's ears.  It's hard to believe that she'll be here next month.  This pregnancy has gone by so fast and I thank God everyday for this miracle. 
A little over a week ago, my friend Meagan Dalton from True Life Images took some maternity pictures of Juan and I.  I was able to attach some of them.  She did an amazing job and I cannot wait to have her take Elena's newborn photos too.
I will post my October belly photo this weekend if I can remember to make time to take the picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment