Thursday, October 27, 2011
Week 35 Clumsiness
Earlier this week when I got up from the couch, I apparently wasn't paying much attention when I was walking because I totally hooked my pinky toe on the coffee table. Let me tell you, it hurt SO bad. I mean, profanity was just spilling out of my mouth! I couldn't help it. The stinging sensation that followed the "hooking" was almost bad enough to bring a tear to my eye. Needless to say, it turned purple right away and I sat for most of the rest of the night with my foot up on ice. When I woke up the next day, my foot looked like a purple sausage. It was so swollen. I was limping around school all day...I figured everyone would just start wondering if my limping was me just waddling around at this point since the belly is a bit out of control these days. I showed my foot to our school nurse and she taped me up. I've been keeping it taped up throughout the last few days and it's finally feeling better. It was never broken, but boy was it bruised. I attached a picture of my foot from the other day...enjoy!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment