Elena also had a visit from our Parents As Teachers teacher this past week and she was evaluated for her 6 month assessment. Elena is doing SO great. Her fine motor skills are above average...she is able to pick up a Cheerio or a Kix with her index finger and thumb. I couldn't believe she could do it...that's another video I'll have to take soon. She is so focused when trying to pick up those little pieces of cereal, but she can do it! Her hearing and vision appears just fine and she reacts to sounds normally. We need to keep talking to her constantly and get to to make more consonant sounds back to us. We read lots of books everyday, but the more talking we do together, the better those sounds will get.
Elena is also falling into a schedule now. It is really nice that she is falling into a routine already. I hope it continues. I wanted to put her schedule on here for my memory down the road...
7:00ish: wake up
7:30ish: bottle
7:45-9:30ish: exercise/play/read
9:30ish-11:30ish nap
11:30ish: wake up/nurse or bottle/cereal
12:00ish-2:30ish play/read/go outside/run errands with mom
2:30ish-4:30ish (not consistent at all): nap (sometimes 2 hours, sometimes 30 minutes)
4:30ish: play
5:00: Nurse/bottle
5:30ish-8:00ish: play/read/go outside/exercise
8:00ish: Cereal/bath/nurse/bed
This is DEEE-licious!!
Look...I can sit up in my little tub now!
oops...lost my balance for a second!
Out for a morning walk with mom...I'm still tired ;)
mmmm...frozen hand tastes good on my gums!
Homer enjoying our little pool tarp.
This is where mom found me.
Here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment