Monday, November 7, 2011

Elena's Room

 This is the design above her bed.
 A better look at the crib and designs!
 Closet and wall decor...will add more to this!
 Her custom made book shelf and huge window...curtains to come soon!
 Dresser/changing table...this was my dresser when I was young and my sister refinished it with an antique look.  I absolutely love it.
SO many people have been asking to see some pictures of Elena's nursery, so now that it's almost complete, I figured it was time to put some up.  My sister Michelle did the design and my dad did the painting, etc.  We still need to get up some curtains, which will be brown and make the room really "pop".  We will also have a rocking chair that my mom used when my sisters and I were little.  My parents will be bringing that very soon too.  I feel like her room will always be a work in progress.  Always something to add.  But, for now, it looks absolutely amazing and who knew that pink could be so gorgeous.  I've never been big on pink, but it has totally grown on me with good accent colors.  Juan and I just can't seem to stay out of her room!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment