Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Week 39!
Here we are at Week 39...ONE more to go and it's Elena's official due date. I don't know if we'll actually make it to next Tuesday, but we shall see. I went for my weekly doctor's appointment this afternoon and Elena is doing just fine, as usual!! I'm dialated 3cm and Dr. Boulicault said her head is still down right where it needs to be. The doctor continues to tell me Elena could come at any time, but she should arrive within the next week. I still made a regular weekly appointment for next week...we'll see if I'll need to show up for it or not! What do you think?! Elena has been moving around a lot the last few days and the pressure is really building, though. I haven't had any contractions as of yet, so I know once those start, it will be "go time"! She is definitely running out of room-as I mentioned last week, her movements are not so smooth anymore...they are really strong and at times just plain uncomfortable. I know she's got to be getting uncomfortable in there too packing on those lbs! I think I'm stretched to the max now, so she really doesn't have a lot of choices on where to move. I'll try to get a November picture up here over this Thanksgiving holiday and then another one when we're on our way to the hospital. We'll see how it all turns out. All I know is that I'm glad Elena let mommy work these last two days to get everything prepared at school for maternity leave. It still hasn't hit me that I don't go back to school again until February. I know it will be strange not heading back to school on Monday...especially if she hasn't arrived yet, but I know the time will be cherished...either getting more things organized around the house or loving on our new baby girl. We have so much to be thankful for this week and the miracle that is our daughter Elena is at the top of our list. God has been so good to us and for that we are most thankful. Juan and I appreciate all the continued support and prayers as we bring Elena into the world for everyone to meet...Here we go onto week 40!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment