Monday, November 28, 2011

Possible Elena Plans...

This afternoon I was able to talk with Dr. Boulicault on the phone about our plans for Elena.  Since we were able to chat over the phone, I won't need to go in tomorrow for my weekly Tuesday appointment.  Tomorrow is Elena's official due date.  She has been very cozy in my belly for several weeks now, but according to the doctor, has been ready to be born anytime.  As of last appointment, I was dialated to 3 cm, so I'm progressing for sure.  I think maybe Elena is just being polite and arriving when she's supposed to on the 29th.  :)
After talking with the doctor today, we decided that if she's not here tomorrow, then I will be induced on Wednesday morning. I will have to arrive at the hospital at 5:30am.  Usually the doctors wait a week before inducing, but we decided that because my body has been so favorable for delivery for several weeks now and Elena is a good size and we've been healthy this entire pregnancy, it will be just fine for her to come on Wednesday. She's running out of room quickly and having her out will be safe for her.  Please keep us all in your prayers as we make our way into official parenthood by the middle of the week and that Elena arrives healthy and happy!  We'll be in touch with everyone as things move along!

No comments:

Post a Comment